Comparing KHTML in Quanta and Konq

Maksim Orlovich mo002j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu May 29 10:11:56 CEST 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> Maybe it would suffice to compare the timestamps. Save only the first pending
> entry and the confirming entry, but no updates in between (are there really
> any, or is this due to redirections?`).

IIRC, I saw at least 2 history updates when clicking on a link -- one when
doing the initial opening (somewhere around openURL, IIRC), and the other
when the mimetype is known, around openView, IIRC. The second looks kind
of redundant. (Perhaps that's what Zogje's patch fixes? Don't know, can't
tell from the diff).