Comparing KHTML in Quanta and Konq

Eray Ozkural exa at kablonet.com.tr
Tue May 27 00:33:47 CEST 2003

Hi there Aaron,

On Thursday 22 May 2003 22:42, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> the question probably isn't one of rendering speed, but everything that
> Konqueror does between clicking on a link and getting the data to khtml for
> rendering. at least that's what i'd guess ;-)

Of course. I remember having seen inefficient  uses of some data structures
but only a profiling run can help spot the bottleneck confidently. Or we
could manually identify inefficent codes.

Cheers,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org