[Kde-nonlinux] [Mac OS X] KDE/Mac on Intel Macs - failed assert in ksokoban

Maciej Radziejewski maciej.boost.list.account at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:16:21 CET 2007

Thanks for a quick reply!

On 3/6/07, Benjamin Reed <rangerrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> 0.8.1.rsync should have kde packages, just not kde4 or kde/mac ones.
> Look for "bundle-kde" or "bundle-kde-ssl".

Neither bundle-kde nor bundle-kde-ssl are listed in Fink Commander or in
dselect. I tried to install anyway by apt-get, but the packages are unknown.
A search for "kde" under Fink Commander returned no results until I
installed KDE/Mac - now single KDE packages are listed, but not the bundle.
If KDE is supported in Fink on Intel, then I may just be doing something
really stupid. I am completely new to Fink, so I just followed the
instructions.

Thanks again,

Maciej.