[Kde-nonlinux] [Mac OS X] KDE/Mac on Intel Macs - failed assert in ksokoban

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:24:00 CET 2007

On 3/6/07, Maciej Radziejewski <maciej.boost.list.account at gmail.com> wrote:

> Neither bundle-kde nor bundle-kde-ssl are listed in Fink Commander or in
> dselect. I tried to install anyway by apt-get, but the packages are unknown.
> A search for "kde" under Fink Commander returned no results until I
> installed KDE/Mac - now single KDE packages are listed, but not the bundle.
> If KDE is supported in Fink on Intel, then I may just be doing something
> really stupid. I am completely new to Fink, so I just followed the
> instructions.

ah, yes, they are not available in the bindist, you will need to
install with the source method.  I'm sorry, I don't use FinkCommander,
so I don't know the specific method to do so in FC.

You probably want to enable unstable as well, only parts of KDE are in
the stable source distribution (for dependency reasons, mostly...)