[Kde-nonlinux] Please help : accidental installation of kdelibs 2.2.2_1 on top of kde3.0_1

Bharma Ji bharmaji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:14:43 CEST 2005

Thanks for the quick response. My problem is that KDE3.0_1 was not installed
using pkg_add. I built it directly from sources - largely because KDE 3
comes in bz2 format while freebsd 4.6.2 supports only tgz files.
So I really cannot do pkg_add -f kde3.
I am now wondering if there is a place which lists all the files in a
KDE3.0installation. I can then compare that with my installation and
install the
missing files.