[Kde-nonlinux] Please help : accidental installation of kdelibs 2.2.2_1 on top of kde3.0_1

John john at theswamp.org
Mon Oct 17 23:33:07 CEST 2005

Hello,  (Im on NetBSD but...)

The Makefile will contain all the "includes".

Honestly, when building from source i have found it a great time saver
to issue a "make" then a "make install" and a "make package" and then
finaly a "make clean && make clean-depends". This way if i ever screw
something up i always have the bin package in my packages dir. The other
benifit to issuing just a ''make'' first is that  you can issue a "make
replace" if needed instead of using "make update" (which will update all
and everything.)

Im sorry that i could not help any futher.

John