[Kde-nonlinux] Problem Building Multi-threading Qt version 3.3.2(required to build KDE 3.3)

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 01:28:27 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 04:38 am, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> Just a hunch, but I suspect you don't have a getpwnam_r() on OpenBSD.

I fixed the problem by appending a '&& !defined(Q_OS_OPENBSD)'
to the line where '&& !defined(Q_OS_FREEBSD)' had been added previously.

there was also a problem with '#include <png.h>' in another file
which I fixed by specifying an absolute path to where png.h seems
to be in openbsd.

With those 2 items fixed, Qt 3.3.2 builds on Openbsd.
I sent the fixes to Trolltech.

Dave Feustel