NM09 branch

Michael Biebl biebl at debian.org
Thu May 19 00:49:13 CEST 2011

Am 19.05.2011 00:44, schrieb Michael Biebl:

> I hope you keep up your good work on the 0.9 branch. All major distros will use
> NM 0.9 in their next release, so a fully working KDE solution is very important.
> Imho more important than polishing the 0.8 branch.

I wanted to add here, that as soon as pnm provides basic, working functionality
for NM 0.9, I'll upload NM 0.9 packages to Debian sid and wheezy, our next release.

I think Matthieu is planning to do the same for Ubuntu Oneiric.

F15, as you probably know, has already made the switch.

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?