NM09 branch

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:16:30 CEST 2011

Em Wednesday 18 May 2011, Michael Biebl escreveu:
> Hi
>
> Am 18.05.2011 23:51, schrieb Lamarque Vieira Souza:
> > Em Wednesday 18 May 2011, Raymond Wooninck escreveu:
> >> Hi Lamarque,
> >>
> > 	Hi,
> >
> >> The question is more that if you see a network connection in the
> >> plasmoid (which is set not to connect automatically), can you activate
> >> that connection by clicking on it in the plasmoid ??
> >>
> > 	I have just reverted my commit that caused the problem. It should work
> >
> > now.
>
> I can reproduce the issue here. Unfortunately, the latest revert doesn't
> resolve it. (Existing) connections still can't be activated in the plasma
> widget.

	User connections created using master branch does not work in nm09, only
the ones created as system connection works in nm09 branch. That is why I did
the first commit (to prevent user connections from being displayed in Plasma
NM/nm09).

> At least I can create new connections now by clicking on the wireless
> network in the network list. IIRC this didn't work before and I had to use
> the kcm module.

	Yes, I fixed that last night.

> I hope you keep up your good work on the 0.9 branch. All major distros will
> use NM 0.9 in their next release, so a fully working KDE solution is very
> important. Imho more important than polishing the 0.8 branch.

	Again: ALL "polishings" from 0.8 branch have been applied to nm09 branch
too. They are enhancements to BOTH 0.8 and 0.9 branches and by the list of
bugs they fix you can see users wanted those "polishings":

http://lamarque-lvs.blogspot.com/2011/04/plasma-nm-bugs-fixed-after-462.html
http://lamarque-lvs.blogspot.com/2011/03/plasma-nm-bugs-fixed.html

	I also have another list of bugs fixed after 4.6.3 release date that I
have not published yet.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm