Help to implement some features

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:19:02 CEST 2010

	Well, things are never easy. I have found out that there is no code to
update the tooltips :-/ I think instead of updating them I will use something
similar to what was implemented for the wireless access points: one progress
bar near the connection name. This has the advantage of updating only the
signal strength instead of the while tooltip, which is composed mostly with
static information. In the future I may override the the QWidget::event to
update the tooltip only when needed using what is described here
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/widgets-tooltips.html

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm