Help to implement some features

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 07:04:38 CEST 2010

	Ok, knetworkmanager now reads signal quality from ModemManager :-) I need
to reorganise the code, maybe create a separted solid/modemmanager-0.3
directory. I also need to implement polling to update the singal quality in
the tooltip, tomorrow I will finish this and send the patch to reviewboard.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm