Help to implement some features

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:24:09 CEST 2010

	Well, now I release I will have to add ModemManager support to solid
before I can finish my patch. As far as I can see I will have to add a new
.xml file in solid/networkmanager-0.7/dbus/introspection/ and run
qdbusxml2cpp, or even adding a new solid/networkmanager-0.8 directory or even
a solid/modemmanager 0.3 directory. Too much changes for a simple feature :-/
Ok, let's try it.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm