knm with 0.7

Beso givemesugarr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:54:19 CEST 2007

the one from
branches/extragear/kde3/network/networkmanager

i compile it with the suse script:

#!/bin/sh

svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview
cd kdereview
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin
svn co
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/network/knetworkmanager/
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` --without-arts (because i don't
use arts in my gentoo)
make
make install

and i have managed to compile it well before that. the last time i had it
compiled was about 10 days ago if i don't recall badly.
after it failed i tried to reconfigure normally with only --without-arts
option and then make it out from the script but it failed at the same point
as before. if the svn didn't changed from 10 days ago there's something
weird happening (maybe on my pc, but i don't seem to have inconsistencies in
the system) since nothing changed, but if something changed in the svn maybe
these changes have something bad inside.

--
dott. ing. beso