knm with 0.7

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Fri Sep 28 15:09:39 CEST 2007

Am Freitag, 28. September 2007 14:54:19 schrieb Beso:
> the one from
> branches/extragear/kde3/network/networkmanager

Ok, good :)

> i compile it with the suse script:
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview
> cd kdereview
> svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin
> svn co
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/network/knetworkmana
>ger/ make -f Makefile.cvs
> ./configure --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` --without-arts (because i don't
> use arts in my gentoo)
> make
> make install

Did you clean the build directory before running the script?
Try to compile it in a completely new directory.

> and i have managed to compile it well before that. the last time i had it
> compiled was about 10 days ago if i don't recall badly.
> after it failed i tried to reconfigure normally with only --without-arts
> option and then make it out from the script but it failed at the same point
> as before. if the svn didn't changed from 10 days ago there's something
> weird happening (maybe on my pc, but i don't seem to have inconsistencies
> in the system) since nothing changed, but if something changed in the svn
> maybe these changes have something bad inside.

That's indeed weird...

If I recall correctly there should not have been any changes since about two
weeks.

Try to use the admin directory provided by your KDE installation instead of
the one from KDE-SVN.

Helmut