Connection to wireless network - wpa

Stefan Skotte sfs at enhance-it.dk
Wed Jun 20 21:30:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have been involved with setting up eduroam access for a local
university, and if I remember correctly, you should be using EAP (w/
public key), along with the WPA logon. There's a specific dialer called
Alfa&Ariss on windows for the purpose of getting online, as the stock
dialer in windows does not support it.

Actually I have this manual you could consult:

http://okfweb1.asb.dk/helpdesk/wireless_eduroam/MAC_wlan_eduroam_stud_en.pdf

When using PEAP, with EAP/MSCHAPv2, and use anonymous identity, and get
a copy of the public key from the RADIUS server.

Just my two cents.. hope it helps.

- -stefan