Developer Poll: Evolving KDE Music Player

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Sep 23 16:33:24 BST 2015

Hi,

I'm sorry to say that I can't really help on this, I took the porting of
Amarok and I must say that it's quite a job :)

Good luck, I still follow the ML in case I could help !

Cheers
Olivier

Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
in Dual Degree at TU Berlin, M.Sc. Elektrotechnik
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com