Developer Poll: Evolving KDE Music Player

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:21:36 BST 2015

Ok, so the results are in.

6 of the 9 devs (67%) who responded were most motivated to just start from
scratch. So I think we have our answer.

I recommend we go forward with setting up a project repo and start hacking
on measurable goals. Also, I propose the tentative name for the project to
be "Chimes" (feel free to suggest something else).

Anyone want to volunteer to get things set up for the project on
phabricator?

Thanks,
Andrew