Developer Poll: Evolving KDE Music Player

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 23:37:51 BST 2015

After some good discussions and offers to help, I want to make sure that
those wonderful offers don't go to waste. So I've created a poll to help us
move forward.

I think what matters is what the interested developers are most motivated
to do. Those who do the work gets to decide. So, if you are a developer and
have offered to help or are directly interested in helping with this
effort, I encourage you to go to this poll and express your honest
preference based on what motivates you the most.

http://goo.gl/OVxUYC

If you have no intention, or ability to contribute development time to this
effort, this a polite request to skip voting, since the results should
really reflect the motivation of the folks genuinely prepared to do the
work. My contribution to this effort is primarily as a designer, so I'll
refrain from voting. :-)

Hope this helps,
Andrew