The great KDEMM migration

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Mar 14 23:21:46 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 14 March 2012 23:47:17 Trever Fischer wrote:
> Its taken a long while to get all the repositories done due to a
> combination of long runtimes and subsequently forgetting to check
> up on them.
>
> http://wm161.net/git/
>
> Above, you will find all the kde-multimedia modules in git form.

Not sure how it would affect other parts of the infrastructure (in
particular translations), but since the kdemultimedia module is now
split, we should take the opportunity to rename "strigi-analyzers" to
something more descriptive. In kdegraphics, we use the name
"kdegraphics-strigi-analyzer", but I would prefer the plural name.

Another suggested rename is "audiocd-kio" to "kio-audiocd", which is
in line with other kio repos.

Anyway, good work, I will check the actual contents soon :)

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
KDE Quality Team