The great KDEMM migration

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 14 22:47:17 GMT 2012

Its taken a long while to get all the repositories done due to a
combination of long runtimes and subsequently forgetting to check up on
them.

http://wm161.net/git/

Above, you will find all the kde-multimedia modules in git form. They
were uploaded to my own hosting because the git.kde.org hooks weren't
happy. I would appreciate it if someone else (hopefully the relevant
maintainers) could poke around in them and see if I missed anything. I
realize that tags are missing for most of the repos, which can be a easy
manual fix unless someone wants to invent proper rules.

I've committed my changes to the ruleset in git:

http://commits.kde.org/kde-ruleset/7c2e38ec

If nobody has any issues with these repositories, I will arrange for
their import into git.kde.org for next week.