KGoldrunner still silenced in KDE 4.6

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:38:04 BST 2011

Guys,

Please could someone have a look at the log of Phonon debug
that I sent three days ago?  I attach a second copy of the log,
for convenience.

Apologies for top-posting, but I really need help on this one.

Until I know what is wrong with "Phonon/my installation/my distro"
and can fix it, I am having to leave sound disabled in the KDE 4.6
release of the KGoldrunner game.

All the best, Ian W.