Multimedia Sprint 2010 - final dates and further organization

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Jan 6 13:05:35 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Since we have a clear preference for the second week in May, we booked
the house from

20. - 25. May 2010

I edited the Doodle accordingly:

http://www.doodle.com/7dahwb5ssndrwaxz

You will find more organisational information in this wiki page:

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Community/SprintMay2010 [1]

Please all, fill in your details in the Attendees list of the above
wiki page ASAP.

If any of you want to give a helping hand with organising, please get
in touch with me <myriam at kde.org>, Mark <kretschmann at kde.org> or Mario
<fux.mario at unormal.org>.

Looking forward to meet you all in Randa!

Regards, Myriam.

[1] Since there was no clear location on the techbase.kde.org wiki, I
chose to put it in the Amarok wiki. An alternative could be the
/Events section, what do you think? It would be really easy to move
since both use Mediawiki, I just need more input on this.
http://www.fsfe.org