Introduction

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 25 16:03:57 BST 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009, Justin McPherson wrote:
> We are moving forward with some "foundational" work, which is listed
> as the Audio and Video services research in our public roadmap. There

Good to see some continued movement on this and it will be interesting to see
what you have planned as work continues.

Are there plans to work on extending Phonon to provide capture capabilities?
It's something I've personally hoped for for quite some time and it's a little
disappointing that it remains a "read only" framework still.

When the roadmap talks about "direct access" what exactly do you have in mind?
(I can think of a few ways to interpret that :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se