Phonon, Qt and backends. Who creates the backends?

Jens Bache-Wiig jbache at trolltech.com
Tue Oct 9 10:05:05 BST 2007

> I'd be concerned if TT were to work on this in private simply to exercise some
> faux sense of control as it would likely have an unnecessarily negative
> impact on several people, both in KDE as well as in other groups such as
> Fluendo.

I'm sorry if I have given the wrong impression. The reason it is not
public right now is that
the code does not exist yet. As soon as we have something that is worthy
of feedback it
will be posted on labs where development will continue in the open.

Jens Bache-Wiig - jbache at trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, P.O. Box 4332 Nydalen, 0402 Oslo, Norway