KMix testing (KDE4) round #1

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Nov 20 12:53:37 GMT 2007

Hi!

I just tested KMix a bit more again. Good job! It is very usable now (if only
the plasma systray would work).

I have one issue still: for my USB headset I'd like to see all controls, so I
check them all. But if I then unplug and plug the headset only the Speaker
(Master) control still shows. The capture control is hidden.

Minor nitpick: The controls could use a bit of margin when the tickmarks are
shown.

Again great work!

Matthias

http://Vir.homelinux.org/