[mm-meeting] multimedia meeting agenda

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Apr 25 09:03:37 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 04:42, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> I don't know if we'll have any big sponsors or anything that want to
> provide speakers, but I added in a slot for that just in case.  After that
> a few presentations would probably be relevant:
>
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=multimedia-meeting

We have the whole Friday, not just the evening, and we actually expect many
people to arrive early in the morning or even the evening before. Currently
we're in the early stages of an agenda, I sent a very rough first draft to
Claire last night.

All of the organizing people are insanely busy today though, so don't expect
too much response or progress until tomorrow or even later. Getting the list
of attendees and the associated budget/reservation issues sorted out is a bit
higher up the list :)

--
Martijn