make_it_cool: kdelibs/kdemm

Thomas Wilczek thomas.wilczek at gmx.de
Wed Mar 23 16:19:41 GMT 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. März 2005 22:36 schrieb Arnold Krille:
> Even with the best EQ you will never be able to compensate on the usual
> notebook speakers.

I know that all too good. ;) it was just an quick example how you could
customize your audio backend. ok, replace notebook speakers and equalizer by
asymmentric loudspeaker positions in a room and a balance fader - deal? :P

> Otherwise it is physically impossible for the normal laptop-speaker-size to
> transmit lower frequencies without distorting the higher ones...

for me it's just enough to cut off some really annoying high freqs coming from
my "high quality" notebook sound system "powered" by a via chip, if you know
what i'm talking 'bout ;)

Thomas