Akademy 2005 and KDE Multimedia

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sat Jul 2 03:43:23 BST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 22:14, Christian Esken wrote:
> 3) Will there be talks (Will Matthias and Scott repeat their LinuxTag talk)

I won't be there this year (because of both the developers meeting and the
e.V. meeting being on work days and I don't have much vacation left), but I
believe that Matthias will be; I'm relatively sure that he didn't submit a
talk though.

> 4) Will there be guests (like last year: NMM, MAS, ...)

From what I've heard at this point MAS is no longer being actively promoted.
I can't speak for the NMM guys, but I think last year it was easier to pull
them in since we were relatively close to where they were located.

Several of the Fluendo people will once again be around since they're doing
the streaming again.  You might want to pull them in to any meetings that
happen.

Cheers,

-Scott

--
Audience Member: "What was the hardest part of building TeX?"
Donald Knuth: "It was all pretty easy."