Akademy 2005 and KDE Multimedia

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Fri Jul 1 21:14:03 BST 2005

Hello,

last year my small "lets-meet" message was pretty late. But it was no problem, if you had Internet acces in your plane. ;-)
So this year is a major improvement. :-)

I'd just like to start a small discussion, about what Akademy 2005 will mean for KDE Multimedia.

Some topics:

1) Who will attend
2) Should there be an official MM meeting. BOF-Style or with an agenda
3) Will there be talks (Will Matthias and Scott repeat their LinuxTag talk)
4) Will there be guests (like last year: NMM, MAS, ...)
5) What has been archieved since Akademy 2004 (code, interfaces, documentation, definition of goals, ...)
6) Anything else

Chris

--
Is UNIX ready for the Desktop? See http://www.kde.org