patch: normalize effect for noatunarts

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Sun Jan 9 17:32:32 GMT 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 14:10, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> Looks ok to me. Once you use this new property, please also provide me
> with a clear definition of what it does for the canonical documentation
> at

Thanks for taking the time to review the patch. I think I'll opt for a
"EffectVisible" tag which is more specific and self-explanatory. But before
doing any more work on this, I think it's better to wait if the effect stack
will be a part of Stefan Gehn's reworked noatun in the make-it-snow branch.

Cheers,
Felix

--
Use Debian GNU/Linux!