kde app with a gstreamer backend

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Tue Jun 1 23:16:22 BST 2004

Hi Mike,

I assume you're having issues where it tells you that it's destroying the
thread from within itself ("the function will not return"). Set an idle
handler to handle the EOS event from the main application's thread and
delete the stream from there on.

Amarok has code that shows how to do this.

Regards,

Ronald