kde app with a gstreamer backend

Mike McLean libolt at libolt.net
Tue Jun 1 23:44:31 BST 2004

Hi Ronald.

Thanks for the response.  Yeah I've gotten that error before.  I've
looked at the amarok source and tried to mimick the functionality, but
I've missed something.

I've added the following line to my eos callback:

 QTimer::singleShot( 0, pObject, SLOT( stopPlay() ) );

Yet I am having a problem figuring out where the main application thread
is so that i can stop the stream and start a new one.

Thanks again,

Mike