Patch for Noatun's Split Playlist

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sun May 11 20:27:55 BST 2003

Moin,

On Monday May 5 2003 01:21, Nathaniel W. Turner wrote:
> This was back in October.  I just came across the patch again the other
> day, and thought someone might at least be interested in it.  So here's the
> readme document I wrote for it:

*reading*

> Perhaps someone will find all or part of it useful.

Nice, I'll try to incorporate the things I like into FlexPlaylist, for Noatun
splitplaylist I won't commit without further agreements from other Noatun
devels (splitplaylist is not my project so I cannot judge on this).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein