artscontrol-maintainership (was: Re: artsbuilder->kdenonbeta)

Arnold Krille kde at arnoldarts.de
Sun Jun 22 22:45:53 BST 2003

On Sunday 22 June 2003 22:46, Neil Stevens wrote:
> And I know some stuff in kdemultimedia/arts is maintained, as it was
> recently moved there from kdenonbeta/arts after a bunch of development.
> Working case-by-case we can avoid removing someone's work needlessly.

As my recent changes at artscontrol are mentioned: I would like to take over
"official" maintainership for artscontrol if none objects.
Sorry, Stefan for not asking you in private, but as thoughts arise to move it
to the nirvana called nonbeta I want to object against this and therefor let
my name stand for it...
I know I will have little time for it the next three weeks, but after that
period I will continue my work with artscontrol(applet) and continue with my
LevelMeter and related things.

So if you need a name standing for artscontrol, take mine!

Good night,

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de