Kontact Touch 4.8 Packages (conflict free installation)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 21 20:50:13 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:33:34PM +0200, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> > I'm still not sure how to handle the situation with the buildservice, as I
> > don't want / have the time to put up all our stuff in the OBS repo in a
> > quality so that it's not only tailored for KDEPIM while ensuring that the
> > rest of the software in the OBS can be installed on the phone and works with
> > kdepim :(
> > This is why I completly dropped all dependencies to the obs repo in the latest
> > version of those packages.
>
> Meanwhile I understand that you do not have time,

One issue with the "meego community" OBS is that it seems to be
underpowered a situation which probably cannot be changed by anyone here.
This may make it really hard to work with.

> and I do not find it a good idea to have duplicated effort,
> especially about the KDE stack which is a huge one.

Yes, the more we can work together, the better.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member