Kontact Touch on N9

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Nov 16 08:23:06 UTC 2011

Also linked from http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch/Screenshots, btw.

> I've also put together a userbase article on how to install it. Sadly i did
> not get around to fix more of packaging errors and problems yet so i've
> just documented the status quo so that hopefully more people are able to
> get kontact touch on their device.
>
> http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch/Harmattan

With this version installed, the N9 update did not work, so I guess I'll have
temporarily deinstall Kontact Touch or we need to fix the packages.
Did someone manage to install Kontact Touch on an upgraded N9 so far?

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member