Kontact Touch on N950 (N9) Video

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Nov 7 09:45:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 07 November 2011 10:29:34 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xehdxu8fVY
> you can see a demo video of a current Kontact Touch
> running the Nokia N950 (N9) done by us.
I've also put together a userbase article on how to install it. Sadly i did
not get around to fix more of packaging errors and problems yet so i've just
documented the status quo so that hopefully more people are able to get
kontact touch on their device.

http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch/Harmattan

Regards,
Andre