New KDE PIM packages for MeeGo

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Mon Dec 13 18:57:39 CET 2010

On Monday 13 December 2010 14:30:29 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 12:17:47 schrieb Volker Krause:
> >  symbol lookup error: korganizer-mobile: undefined
> >
> > > symbol: _ZN27KDeclarativeApplicationBaseC2Ev
> >
> > Looks like my suggested remove command was not aggressive enough then,
> > there seems to be an outdated package left. Try removing all existing KDE
> > PIM packages first, "zypper rm kdepim\*" should do that.
>
> Yes, works! Thanks.
> It seems kwallet is not there and also no German translation, right?
> Also icons seem to be missing? (There wer some in the last package
> revision.)

I've fixed the dependencies for wallet and icons, until the new packages are
up the following should help: "zypper in kdebase4-runtime oxygen-icon-theme".

Translations are not packaged yet at all.

> Actually me and Björn wanted to help with packaging, but he is
> not in today so that got delayed. Where do we start best?

Details on how to get write access to the package descriptions can be found
here: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Mobile/Meego_development_with_KDE

regards
Volker