New KDE PIM packages for MeeGo

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Dec 14 11:12:48 CET 2010

Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 18:57:39 schrieb Volker Krause:
> > It seems kwallet is not there and also no German translation, right?
> > Also icons seem to be missing? (There wer some in the last package
> > revision.)
>
> I've fixed the dependencies for wallet and icons, until the new packages
> are up the following should help: "zypper in kdebase4-runtime
> oxygen-icon-theme".

# zypper refresh
# zypper in kdebase4-runtime oxygen-icon-theme
[..]
Package 'kdebase4' not found.
'oxygen-icon-theme' is already installed.
No update candidate for 'oxygen-icon-theme-4.5.3-3.1.noarch'. The highest
available version is already installed.
[..]
Nothing to do.

Thanks for the hints.

Currently I cannot get an imap sync done, I guess this is because kwallet
is lacking, but I cannot say. The imap resource process is running, but does
not really react to commands via akonadiconsole.

Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.