New KDE PIM packages for MeeGo

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 13 14:30:29 CET 2010

Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 12:17:47 schrieb Volker Krause:
>  symbol lookup error: korganizer-mobile: undefined
>
> > symbol: _ZN27KDeclarativeApplicationBaseC2Ev
>
> Looks like my suggested remove command was not aggressive enough then,
> there seems to be an outdated package left. Try removing all existing KDE
> PIM packages first, "zypper rm kdepim\*" should do that.

Yes, works! Thanks.
It seems kwallet is not there and also no German translation, right?
Also icons seem to be missing? (There wer some in the last package revision.)
Actually me and Björn wanted to help with packaging, but he is not in today
so that got delayed. Where do we start best?

Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.