Updated experimental packages for the N900

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Aug 24 11:58:41 CEST 2010

Hi,
to keep you in the loop, we've released new experimental packages that were
tagged on 20100820 in our apt repository. Since we copied 20100813-2 with
additional fixes up to unstable.

See the -mobile applications at bugs.kde.org for known issues or if you notice
something you would like to see improved/changed.

More information and installation instructions can be found at the usual spot:
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile

Have fun experimenting
Andre

--