BoF session at the MeeGo conference

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Thu Aug 26 15:22:03 CEST 2010

Has anyone on this list already send a BoF session proposal?

I was thinking of the following:

We (KDE) and others (Qt) developers have written a lot of Qt code
already. It makes perfect sense to try and reuse this code on the
latest and most exiting Qt platform: MeeGo.
This BoF session will be an open, example led discussion between
developers who want to port whole applications or use existing
libraries and technologies on the MeeGo platform.

This session is intended for anyone with existing Qt code, not just
KDE but obviously we have a lot of experience already.
We can also get into more specific KDE stuff during or after the session.

How about it KOffice-mobile devs? Any interest?
We've got until tomorrow.

Bart