[Kde-mobile-users] Viewing multiple DAViCal calendars

David Talmage talmage at onespeeddave.com
Mon Oct 15 13:27:00 UTC 2012

On Monday, October 15, 2012 02:39:20 PM Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Montag, 15. Oktober 2012 14:14:16 schrieb David Talmage:
> > I can view them individually but I can't figure out how to view them
> > at the same time.
>
> This is something for the favorites feature of Kontact Touch
> On the toplevel of Kontact Touch Calendar, press the "Select" button.
> Then select several calender sources.
> Use Actions -> View -S Add View as Favorite to save it
> for the main screen.

Thanks, Bernhard.  I have it now.  What you described didn't do what I wanted.
Perhaps I misunderstood.  I have figured it out, though.

Here is what I did to see all events from three different calendars in the same
view. In the top level of Kontact Touch Calendar, I pressed "Select".  then I
selected my DAViCal account.  Kontact Touch Calendar showed me the names of my
three DAViCal calendars: personal, church, and work.  I slid each one of them
to the right.  Then I pressed "Done".  Now, when I select my DAViCal account
on the top level, Kontact Touch Calendar lists all three of my calendars.
When I select a view, such as the week view, I see all of the events in the
week for all three calendars.