[Kde-mobile-users] Viewing multiple DAViCal calendars

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 15 12:39:20 UTC 2012

Am Montag, 15. Oktober 2012 14:14:16 schrieb David Talmage:
> I can view them individually but I can't figure out how to view them
> at the same time.

This is something for the favorites feature of Kontact Touch
On the toplevel of Kontact Touch Calendar, press the "Select" button.
Then select several calender sources.
Use Actions -> View -S Add View as Favorite to save it
for the main screen.

> I'm running kontact-touch on a WeTab with a fresh installation of
> Basyskom's Mer-based Plasm Active RC4.

(I've used my N9 to look this up and a different version.)

Let us know if it worked ! :)
Bernhard