[Kde-mobile-users] Viewing multiple DAViCal calendars

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 16 07:55:15 UTC 2012

Am Montag, 15. Oktober 2012 15:27:00 schrieb David Talmage:
> > Then select several calender sources.
> > Use Actions -> View -S Add View as Favorite to save it
> > for the main screen.
>
> Thanks, Bernhard.  I have it now.  What you described didn't do what I
> wanted.   Perhaps I misunderstood.  I have figured it out, though.

You are welcome David. Thanks for trying Kontact Touch!

> Here is what I did to see all events from three different calendars in the
> same view. In the top level of Kontact Touch Calendar, I pressed "Select".
>  then I selected my DAViCal account.  Kontact Touch Calendar showed me the
> names of my three DAViCal calendars: personal, church, and work.  I slid
> each one of them to the right.

Yes, sliding them to the right is what I've meant with "select".

> Then I pressed "Done".  Now, when I select
> my DAViCal account on the top level, Kontact Touch Calendar lists all three
> of my calendars. When I select a view, such as the week view, I see all of
> the events in the week for all three calendars.

Exactely, again I have been very brief and assumed you knew how to
display appointments. If you want save your selection because you need several
ones, then you can use the  "Actions -> View -S Add View as Favorite"
and give it a name that you can directly select from the top view.

Best,
Bernhard