[Kde-mobile-users] introduce myself

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jun 23 10:34:43 CEST 2010

Hi Adicahya,

Am Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010 07:33:36 schrieb triharsa adicahya:
> I would like to contribute as much as i can, but mainly in user interface
> design since i can't code at all. And this is my first experience with open
> source community (user only before), so please be easy for me.

you are very welcome!

> So..how do i begin?

This is a good question. You have seen the video and the blogpost I guess,
can you already give us some feedback on this list what you have disliked and
liked about the design? Suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

As next step, I guess you could either see if we open up a nice public wiki
page for discussing the design elements, maybe in techbase.kde.org. (So you
could get an account there, find a nice place and just start the page if
there is none yet.)

Or you got see if you can set up a test possibility for you, this could be a
virtual machine or an N900 if you happen to have one which you could be
willing to use for development. (I am using one for testing development and
as a real phone.)

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.