[Kde-mobile-users] introduce myself

triharsa adicahya tadicahya at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 07:33:36 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Im a new member..
My name Adicahya from Jakarta. Im an industrial designer/product designer from 9to5 and has been a follower of KDE since beta 4 back in 1998 (i guess).

I got directed here by steverie after giving some comment at his KDEPIM blogpost. I think KDEPIM mobile is nice, but we need better UI design to compete with very advance design available in the market today.

I would like to contribute as much as i can, but mainly in user interface design since i can't code at all. And this is my first experience with open source community (user only before), so please be easy for me.

So..how do i begin?
 adicahya.blogspot.com
product designer imagining in Jakarta