[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Sync Kontact and Kontact Mobile

Dominic Lyons domlyons at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:08:51 CET 2010

Hello Bernhard,

thank you for your reply. :-)

BTW maintaining a Kolab Server is as easy as maintaining an email

server.

I've tried setting it up on a Kubunt Natty (a pre-release version) VM. Natty
aims to provide a "native" Kolab server (no OpenPKG) but it still seems to
be in transition.

I havent been overall successfull (but the last try was nearly working
besides some details) and I will try again.

> And I agree that it would be ideal for single personal users or small
> groups to have more offerings for hosted Kolab Server as their email
> offering. I expect more of theses offers to come public in 2011, though. ;)

Well, let's see :-)

All the best,
Dominic