D10415: Fix realDpi function for Mac

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 11 15:11:37 UTC 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   I agree that your patch is the minimal way to have Okular compiled on Mac.

  Not just that, it should result in the same code being used, with just the old code being included as inaccessible "junk DNA". No?

  Evidently that's not a proper fix for upstream inclusion.

  > (e.g., if the user doesn't set the resolution to 720p instead of native 1080p; of course, not many people would like to do that).

  Not on a regular screen, no. Maybe the effects are less "in your face" on a Retina screen, but why would you do it (except when running some old video game or similar)?

  >   We discussed the option of submitting patches to Okular into upstream the other day.

  OK, sorry I didn't realise that, I had issues from at least 2 people (or rather, user-IDs) recently.
  So I probably don't have to ask not to change the build system so that all-inclusive app bundle builds become the default coupled to CMake's APPLE platform token? :)

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

BRANCH
  master