[KDE/Mac] kde-mac Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

Sayan Biswas techsayan01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:18:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thank you for throwing some light on this. I am using El Capitan. My laptop
is not
suited for large scale development as the configuration set is not that
good.

Well preferably, my primary interest lies in the development on KF5. I
actually would like
to try my hand with the feature set that is close as possible to the
feature set of
Linux as it will be easier for me to figure out in the initial phases of
development.

But I would definitely like to try my hand on the latter one that you have
mentioned.

My main concern now is to build/make any KDE app in my system. I will try
to figure out
à la MacPorts or Fink method of installation. As I am completely new and
any outdated
documentation for me looks like a "linguistic hard to parse". If somehow I
can't manage
to get things running in my system, I will ping you again.

If any other way of installation is present for KF5, please post it. I
would be happy to try
out those also.

Regards,
Sayan